Watch Repairs, Services & Designs
Watch Servicing & Repairs in Wandsworth SW18
All you need to do is stop by our high street shop in Wandsworth, which is conveniently located within walking distance of Southside Shopping Centre and Wandsworth Town Hall, and we will be more than happy to assist you
- Prestige watch servicing
- Maintenance and repair
- Water resistance testing
- Watch bracelet repair and alteration
- Watch battery testing and replacement
What happens during a service?
- Your watch is completely stripped and all components cleaned.
- Worn parts are replaced on an exchange basis.
- Components are re-assembled and lubricated.
- All functions are tested and the case is ultrasonically cleaned and sealed as recommended.
- The power reserve where applicable an timekeeping are regulated and tested over a five day period.
How long will a repair take?
The Most standard repairs will be available for collection within 2-3 working days, but more complicated repairs may take a little longer. Our staff will be able to give you a timeframe once they’ve seen the work that needs to be done.
How much will it cost?
This depends on the type of watch and what work is required. Speak to a member of staff about your specific repair, and we will give you a estimate.
Watch Battery replacement in Wandsworth SW18
Most batteries can be replaced same or next day. We cater for all quartz watches, including prestige brands such as Breitling, Cartier, Ebel, Longines, Omega, Rado, Rolex, Seiko, TAG Heuer, Tissot and many more.
Our Service Promise
Watch repairs are guaranteed for 12 months*. This covers workmanship and materials, and applies from the time you collect your repaired item from us. Battery replacement guarantee for 18 months.
*Your statutory rights are not affected.